Ithaca Free Clinic
- We have twice weekly walk-in service hours at the clinic:
Mondays 2-6 pm
Thursdays 4-7 pm
- You are eligible to be seen at the walk-in clinic if:
- You have no health insurance
- You are under-insured (you will need to speak to the Clinic Coordinator about your specific situation)
- You DO NOT need emergency care. If you need care immediately, please seek help in the Emergency Room at one of the local hospitals, or go to an urgent care clinic near you.
- Although donations are welcomed at any time, no fees are ever charged for services at the Ithaca Free Clinic.
- Although we cannot see patients with insurance, our staff/volunteers can work with insured individuals to find primary care providers who can accept their insurance. Because our facilities are limited, there are some healthcare services we cannot provide in-house, and in many cases, patients will have to pay for these referral services (specialist visits, diagnostic procedures, immunizations, and some prescriptions). We try to work with our visitors to find the best options for necessary costs.
- If you have a medical emergency, you should seek immediate care at the hospital, urgent care center, or other available option. IFC is not equipped as an emergency room, and many emergency situations cannot wait a few days until the next free clinic hours!