Ithaca Free Clinic
- We have twice weekly walk-in service hours at the clinic:
Mondays 2-6 pm
Thursdays 4-8 pm
- We also have specialty services by appointment on Tuesdays 3-7pm
- Since its inception, the Ithaca Free Clinic has been an integrated medical center where patients can receive both conventional medical care offered by physicians and nurse practitioners and alternative care from holistic professionals.
- Ithaca Free Clinic gives our visitors access to a healthy variety of choices in the health care they receive. We are proud to be one of the few medically integrated free clinics in the United States.
- Although donations are welcomed at any time, no fees are ever charged for services at the Ithaca Free Clinic.
- Anyone who is not insured for the service they seek at IFC can come to the clinic, free of charge.
- Although we cannot see patients with insurance, our staff/volunteers can work with insured individuals to find primary care providers who can accept their insurance. Because our facilities are limited, there are some healthcare services we cannot provide in-house, and in many cases, patients will have to pay for these referral services (specialist visits, diagnostic procedures, immunizations, and some prescriptions). We try to work with our visitors to find the best options for necessary costs.
- If you have a medical emergency, you should seek immediate care at the hospital, convenient care center, or other available option. IFC is not equipped as an emergency room, and many emergency situations cannot wait a few days until the next free clinic hours!